We take this opportunity to inform you that the facility of Online Payment of school fee is now available. This facility is being provided in collaboration with Paytm.
Steps for Online payment of School fees.
- For Online Payment, please login portal and click on “Online Fee Payment/Pay Online”.
- Login with your student/parent id to Portal.
- Click on “Fee Details” for payment of due of school fee/Transportation Fee as per the applicable.
- Select the current “Academic Year” of your ward from the available page.
- Click on “Make Payment”.
- Click on “I have read & accept the terms & conditions”.
- Click on “Continue”.
- You will be directed to the Paytm/Bank website.
- Select the desired Payment method from Net Banking/Debit card/Credit card
- Enter your payment credentials of Card/Net banking.
- On successful payment, you will receive a transaction receipt.
- A payment confirmation will be sent to parent’s registered e-mail id.
Terms & Conditions
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Any type of fee / charges charged for providing services of online deposit of school fee shall be borne by the parents.
- The issue, if any, related to online payment of school fee will be taken care by school office/accounts department only.
- Parents paying school fee through online mode will get transaction receipt for the same which will be generated online after successful processing of payment/transaction.
- In case of successful transaction where fee receipt has not been generated after paying fee, the parents may contact the school accounts department.
Cancellation / Refund policy in case of duplicate payment:
There is no cancellation option for the user / parents making the online payment.
In case of technical glitch if any duplicate payment is made, payer/parent has to approach accounts department for refund/adjustment with proof of the duplicate transaction reference/id vide bank statement/passbook copy.
Refund will be processed within 10-15 working days or adjustment will be made in the next due quarter fee bill, depending on the type of issue.
Transaction Processing Charges:
If you choose to pay through Internet banking/credit card/debit card an additional amount as mentioned in the below table shall be charged over and above the due fee amount as visible under the ‘Payment Details’ page. These additional charges as applicable in the below table levied by the payer’s card vendor/bank for this purpose, will be an additional cost to be borne by the payer/parent.
|Payment Instrument||Rates levied by individual payer’s bank|
|Credit Card (VISA / MASTER)||1.00% + applicable taxes|
|Credit Card (Diners / Amex Card / JCB)||1.2% + applicable taxes|
|Debit card ( visa/master) (Above Rs. 2000)||0.70% + applicable taxes|
|Debit card ( visa/master) (Below Rs. 2000)||0.40% + applicable taxes|
|Net banking (HDFC / SBI / ICICI / Axis Bank)||Rs. 15 + applicable taxes|
|Net banking (Other Banks)||Rs. 10 + applicable taxes|
|Paytm wallet||1.4 % + applicable taxes|
IMPORTANT: By submitting a payment through the online-payment site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. The school may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here / WEBSITE.
NOTE : For any queries related to payment of fee, kindly write us!